Fleet Transport Awards – Rewarding Best Practice
Seek your reward
Thursday 13th October 2016 – Citywest Hotel, Dublin.
Entries for the Fleet Transport Awards will be open in March 2016.
There will be 16 categories to choose from. Winning an award will have a direct commercial impact on your business by not only retaining existing clients, but also in securing new business. In the current economic climate it is more important than ever to differentiate your company from the competition and a Fleet Transport Award is an independent stamp of approval, which is highly valued by customers.
- National Haulier of the Year
- International Haulier of the Year
- Own Account Transport Operator of the Year
- Owner Driver Haulier of the Year
- Regional Transport Operator of the Year
- Best Van Fleet Award
- Best Livery Award
- Safety Award
- Innovation Award
- Environment Award
- Customer Service Excellence Award
- Women in Transport
- Excellence in Warehousing & Product Handling
- Fleet/Transport Manager of the Year
- Services to the Transport Industry Award
- Technician of the Year
The overall Irish Haulier of the Year will be selected from one of the category winners.